okklo life sciences
As a biotech start-up company at the Pivot Park in Oss, The Netherlands, Okklo Life Sciences is building a project portfolio in orphan and neglected diseases. Our platform technology: a targeted approach based on a chemical (cyclodextrin) platform.
Apart from our on-going focus to expand our R&D collaboration network and expanding the number of partner organisations and projects, we also are increasing our business development activities.
Therefore, we currently have a position for an
internship business development & strategy
We are looking for highly motivated students with an international outlook that have the ambition and interest to become involved in growing a R&D-based life sciences company.
You should be attracted to become engaged in a broad range of ongoing and to-be-initiated activities including market analysis, drafting/revising product development strategies, evaluating financing options, projecting revenues and many others. Prior experience working in an industry engaged in drug discovery, diagnostics development, or platform technologies will be considered a plus.
– market research activities in support of business plan development
– assessment of ongoing and new business opportunities
– develop strategies and tactics for commercialisation plans
– assessment of financing options and revenue projections
– co-author new corporate materials.
We look for
a dynamic and open-minded young professional, with excellent communication skills, keen to contribute to a small but dynamic organisation.
Other aspects we would like to see:
– team player
– adaptive and eager to learn
– analytical skills, can translate (new) concepts into attractive models and concepts
– flexibility, ability to work cross-functional
– drive and enthusiasm, entrepreneurial.
What we offer:
Okklo can offer you a hands-on experience in a starting biotech.
Located at the Pivot Park in Oss, you will also be able to meet with scientist, other professionals and CEOs from a number of other biotech start-ups.
We have flexible working hours and provide an excellent working/learning environment.
For some additional information on the company please also refer to our website www.okklo.nl
Please provide us with your contact details and a short CV – we will touch base with you directly.
Okklo Life Sciences BV